In the box: 6 target "bowls", 6 matching color bean bags.
A great bean bag toss/target game. Each face has a matching color bean bag. My set does not have writing on the bean bags. The colors are bright, the plastic faces are solid plastic and show different emotions, and the bean bags are of a good quality. Turn the bowls over, stand a short distance away and throw or drop the beanbag on the rim of the bowl to flip it and cover the bean bag. This is a durable set and I have used it for a long time. It has been a favorite of the kids.
- Turn the bowls over and try to toss the matching beanbag into the bowl.
- Place the bowls in a straight line, all at the same distance away, to practice throwing into the bowl. Once the person gets the hang of it, put the bowls at different distances.
- Turn one bowl over and see how many bean bags you can throw into it.
- Have the individual hold 2 or three bags in the non-dominant hand. Pass one to the dominant hand, throw, then pass another, throw, until you are out.
- After flipping each face over the bean bag, call out the emotion on the face.
- Call the color of the bowl that you want the individual to aim fore before he throws.
- Scatter the bowls on the floor, face up. Call out an emotion. Using all six bags, how many times can the individual hit that bowl with a bean bag?