In the box: Lightweight plastic white chain link rope, 24 blue cloud pictures, 24 matching colored pictures, small stand.
Work on spatial relations, visual form constancy, visual discrimination, figure ground, eye-hand coordination, manual dexterity, motor planning, coordinated use of two hands, social interaction, play and leisure exploration and participation
Using the white plastic chain, make a 3D cloud formation on the table top to match one of the 2D blue "cloud" cards. Who will be the first to spot the matching card? To play, line up all the blue cards on the table. Choose a green, yellow, or orange card to make and place it in the little stand so the other player(s) cannot see it. These colored cards picture the same cloud forms that are on the blue cards, and the colors are rated by difficulty: green is easy, yellow is medium, orange is difficult. The colored card and the stand are seen only by the person forming the cloud. After another player makes a guess, turn the stand around so that he can see if he was correct.
- Place all the blue cards on the table and hand the person a green/yellow/orange card and ask him to find the matching blue card.
- Repeat as above but hand the card to the person in a different orientation than the card on the table.
- Place any one of the pattern cards in front of the individual and ask him to make it with the white chain. Work through the cards from easy to difficult.
- Make each design yourself and ask the individual to find it on the blue cards.
- Make the designs one at a time in a different orientation than the card on the table and have the individual find the matching blue card.
- Choose one card that will look different when turned different ways. Have the individual make the cloud shape with the chain. Then turn the card 90 degrees and have him make it again. Turn 90 degrees more and do it again, creating the shape in a different orientation each time so that the individual will see that changing the orientation of something can make it look different.
If you are interested in purchasing this game or just want more information, click on the image below.