In the box: Board, money, plastic castles, die, princess board markers
Work on visual discrimination, figure ground, spatial relations, eye-hand coordination, turn taking, following directions, motor planning, gross motor, manual dexterity, in-hand manipulation, palmar arches, grasp, reach, bilateral integration, crossing midline, play and leisure exploration and participation, creative play, social interaction, cognitive functioning, attention, decision making, simple addition and subtraction
- Assign the person who is working on counting or making change to be the banker.
- Gather a small stack of mixed bills and ask the individual to separate them and sort them into the correct denominational piles.
- Stand up all of the castles that will be used for the game by holding them one at a time in the palm and moving to the fingertips and rotating for placement.
- Cup the hand, squeeze the fingers together, and hold for several seconds while shaking the dice.
- Sort the castles by color.