Work on visual discrimination, visual closure, visual memory, visual form constancy, figure ground, visual scanning, manual dexterity, social skills, play and leisure exploration and participation
In the box: 1 9" puzzle cut game board, 70 small picture cards
Ages 4+, 2-4 players
A great game to use for working on visual perceptual skills. There are 9 puzzle pieces that form a large round puzzle (see above). Then there is one small picture card to match each and every picture on the round puzzle. You can see them piled on the left, under the box. Match the small picture cards to the pictures on the puzzle.
- Lay each small card on its match on the big puzzle until you have matched them all.
- Lay each small card on the puzzle as you match it, but turn it over (plain orange on the back) to make it obvious which ones are left to match.
- Show one picture card at a time and see who can find it on the puzzle first.
- Use one puzzle piece at a time, matching its corresponding picture cards, to start out slow. Then use two puzzle pieces, then three.
- Put the puzzle together and don't use the picture cards, but look and point to categories. Find all items with yellow. Find all food items. Find all animals.
If you are interested in purchasing this item or just want more information, click on the image below to go to Amazon.com.