Work on eye-hand coordination, manual dexterity, spatial relations, following directions, play and leisure exploration and participation
In the box: 1 ball, 1 game unit
Ages 8+, 1 player
This one's going to take some practice! Bounce the ball up and down on the unit and follow the commands to get your highest score. Hit it high, hit it low, hit it fast, hit it slow. Each time the ball hits the top of the unit (black part), it will count your score. There are six games to choose from and the unit will tell you the high score to beat when you start a game and your score when you end a game.
- Max Bounce - You have 30 seconds to bounce your fastest.
- Infinite Bounce - Bounce until you miss.
- Hang Time - Catch as much air as you can in 5 bounces (bounce it high).
- Right Height - The game will call the shots, hit it high or hit it low.
- Little - Middle - Big - Hit it high, hit it low, then hit it in the middle.
- Free Form - Bounce it freestyle - any way you want.
If you are interested in purchasing this game or just want more information, click on the image below.