Work on eye-hand coordination, manual dexterity, visual discrimination, visual tracking, visual closure, precise fine motor control, spatial relations, body awareness, figure ground, hand and finger strength, social interaction, play exploration and participation, coordinated use of both hands
In the box: Game board, 7 Poppin Hoppies, 4 Poppin Hoppies figures
Ages 5+, 2-4 players
A blast from the past. Work on catching skills while maintaining a position with a wide, stable base of support - sitting down. The goal of the game is to be the first to assemble a six piece Poppin Hoppie figure (body) by catching Poppin Hoppie hoppers.
Poppin Hoppie figure (body).
Poppin Hoppie hoppers.
- Set a few hoppers and practice catching them before the game starts so you know what to expect.
- Catch one-handed, with your dominant hand.
- Catch one-handed, with your non-dominant hand.
- Put together four six-piece figures, like a puzzle, one for each color.
- Sort all the body parts by color. Sort the body parts into piles by body part.
- Skip the board, just set all the Poppin Hoppers and try to catch them.