In the jar: 101 cards
Thought provoking questions for teens. Each card is printed with a question on one side. Examples of questions include:
- If you could predict what your generation will contribute to the world, what would you say?
- If you had to pick a punctuation mark to represent your personality, what would you choose?
- If you had to name a hidden quality of yours that you wished people knew about, what would it be?
- If you had to give up TV for one year, what would you do with your extra time?
- Sift through the cards and pick out only those that relate to a specific topic that you would like to address that day.
- Don't make judgments if you don't agree with an answer. Try to see the viewpoint of the person who is answering.