This is a visual perceptual trio that is a good investment, IMHO. I have used these games for years and I keep using them for many reasons:
- You can work on developing numerous visual perceptual skills as well as hand skills and executive functioning.
- You can play this with many different ages and cognitive levels. It's starts with a 4-piece Jr. version and advances to a 16-piece extreme version.
- You really get your moneys worth as there are MANY challenges to work through. The Jr. version has 60 challenges and the regular and extreme versions each have 80 challenges.
- The challenges within each box increase in difficulty as you advance. Then, the three versions increase in difficulty as you advance.
- It can be used over and over in therapy, it is not just a one time game.
- It can be played by multiple ages together.
- No down time, everyone plays till their puzzle is complete.