In the box: 10 Peanuts characters
ATTENTION PEANUTS FANS!
Which character are you most like? I have been compared to Lucy on more that one occasion and I wear that comparison with pride! It's a fun day when you can find a large play set like this for only $20 (Target). The description on the shelf said "Peanuts at Play". I felt like it was created just for me! :) I see Target online is already out of them and Amazon is selling them for $30. I don't imagine they will last long. Here is the breakdown:
- Lucy - She is on roller skates and is carrying a pinwheel in her left hand.
- Marcie - She is carrying a stack of books with an apple on top.
- Sally - She has a hairbrush in her left hand and a doll in her right.
- Pigpen - He is reveling in a cloud of dust.
- Charlie Brown - He has kite string in his left hand and a kite in his right.
- Linus - He has an airplane in his right hand and his blue blanket in his left.
- Peppermint Patty - She has a tambourine in her left hand.
- Franklin - He is jamming out on his guitar.
- Schroeder - He is happily doing what he does best - playing the piano.
- Snoopy - With all that music, dancing - what else? LOL
Figures are solid plastic (very slightly bendable but not poseable) and measure approximately 3 1/4" to 3 1/2" tall. Have fun!