4 cupcake tray game boards, 24 cupcake game pieces, 1 die, 1 pink pad, 100 cards
I liked this game right away because it includes a lot of different types of activities and chances for movement. It is a cooperative game, so the goal is to fill one cupcake game board, as a group, with six game pieces. To earn a game piece, everyone performs an activity from an action card. Once a tray is filled, it's time for a party! What that party consists of is up to you.
- Everybody Move - See who can balance on one foot the longest - with your eyes closed! See who can jump the highest in the air.
- Rhyming and Chiming - Name 3 words that rhyme with pink. Make up a song about birds building a nest.
- Inner Artist - Draw a starry night sky. Draw your bedroom.
- Act it Out - Pretend that you're a ballerina. Pretend that you are getting dressed.
- Fill all game boards before ending the game. Filling one game board is going to be a pretty fast game.
- Follow up with real cupcakes and frost them together.